• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do you use animations for buildings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hello Modellers, I'm creating buildings for my Age of Empires map (Geoset-Merges of existing blizzard doodads, so now I have the finished model.)

But they need building and death anims.
Can I use the existing animations of Blizzards buildings?
How can I use them?

Please help me, I will rep anybody who makes a useful comment and credit the one in my map, who gives me the solving answer.

chilla_killa

Level 11
I don't think there is a great difference between unit and buildings. Buildings need a correct scaled birth, a stand, work and death animation. If the building is upgradable it needs work,upgrade etc. as a morph.

Status
Not open for further replies.