• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you do this? Step by step please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I would help you if you would please write what it is exactly that needs to be done, I'm a bit hung over and don't feel like reading that fat paragraph :p

EDIT: Btw I would love to help you make your map if you wanted any help with some triggers, I'm fairly good at triggering.. I can't think of one thing thats reasonable in a "Hero wars" map that I wouldn't be able to do :)

Level 5
I have a b.net and I'm on uswest, but I'll have to make a new account. I don't remember my name on that server.

Back to the abilities though here is a trigger, does this work?!
  • Upgrade Ability
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Gans a level
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If ((Hero level of (Leveling Hero)) Equal to 5) then do (Unit - Increase level of ABILITY for (Leveling Hero)) else do (Skip remaining actions)
      • If ((Hero level of (Leveling Hero)) Equal to 4) then do (Unit - Increase level of ABILITY for (Leveling Hero)) else do (Skip remaining actions)
      • If ((Hero level of (Leveling Hero)) Equal to 3) then do (Unit - Increase level of ABILITY for (Leveling Hero)) else do (Skip remaining actions)
EDIT: Sorry here is a explanation of how it would work.. Ok so you will need a new trigger for each ability that you want to upgrade and all you need to do is add a condition for the right unit, I don't know if you would need to do this anyways though. The event starts the trigger when ever any unit levels and then each of these actions will increase the ability everytime he reaches one of these levels, if they're not the high enough level it won't run the action and it will skip down until the trigger ends or the correct action runs. I made it skip the remaining actions for the unit because this way it will only increase the ability level when you reach the right level. Sorry if this seems like mumbling, it's so god damn hard to focus right now xD

Level 11
Not really, you know what i mean. I think.
When you customly choose an ability. you have 5 abilitys. But you can not go to the pop up, level up box thingy and select an ability to level up.
My name is AzTeC_DeViL2000@uswest in chnnl: map.

Edit: I have a map that does this, if you wan't i could show you. (Its protected though)

Status
Not open for further replies.