• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you change camera controls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
It's been a while since I've last played warcraft 3 and I've always wondered how to change the camera controls from just the arrow keys to something more convenient. I recently found my old cd copy and I wanted to get back into the game so that it's in a more modern control setting. Cheers

Level 1
I couldn't find anything about it since i was curious myself when i started getting back into wc3.

But you can if you use a keyboard macro software (not sure what the actual Definition is) like ICUE if your using a corsair any 3rd Party ones that allow you to rebind the keys etc.

Rebind the arrow keys to wasd then you either rebind the wasd hotkeys to something else or you set up Custom Hotkeys for your abilities instead and your good to go.

I personally was to lazy to set it all up and just got used to the arrow keys again.

Regardless hope the Info helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.