• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] No camera control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I want to make sure the camera can't me moved at all. This includes arrow keys, mouse on the edge of the screen, changing vertical angle (scroll) and changing horizontal angle (Insert/Delete). The Lock Camera only supports the first 2, but how do I prevent the other 2? And how do I prevent players adjusting the camera while it's moving (Camera - Apply camera over x seconds)?

Level 6
Make an invisible dummy unit and lock the camera to that unit, should completly prevent all camera movement

The others methods, users will be able to shake the camera a bit.

Level 6
It you lock on another unit, then you got everything the same. You can change the angle horizontally and vertically...

You can do that with the other suggestions as well

I'm almost 100% positive that making the camera pan will not zoom you in or out to a default level.

I do not believe there is a way to compeltly freeze the camera without cinematic mode on.

Either or, it does prevent the shakiness and saves up trigger space and cpu time.

Status
Not open for further replies.