• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] How do I create a spell for unit for him to 'evolve'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Like how Obsidian Statue "evolves" into a destroyer with a payment?
No.I need a spell IN the unit and if you cast it,it evolves.
Can I get more detailed request?
What resources and evolving process?
I'll see would I able to do a template for you.
Gold and wood.You just click the spell and unit turns into another unit with different stats and spells.

Level 13
Yes it is. You could use other morphs you just need to check the "Requires Payment" box.

It's verbatim what Fruit Forest made he just decided to use different base units. It's the Destroyer form ability being used as stated.

Level 5
NEW PROBLEM:Name of the spell does not display right.
upload_2016-12-11_1-17-14.png
upload_2016-12-11_1-17-25.png

Level 5
This spell changes it's description on the description of unit you want to upgrade. You need add tip for upgrading unit in the Object Editor.
Or not thanks.I didn't test it.I changed all like in your map,but it still doesn't work with Captain.
Off topic, please make your map in english, a lot more people will play it if it's in english. Not all of us have slavic patched games. Greetins from Bulgaria. Давай давай руский мощность :D
I want to make a map in several languages.I my own Ukrainian,Russian and in English.

Level 8
I created a unit that upgrades twice, using the test map above and another map I have, and the tooltips were fine. Is there a chance that the tooltip isn't working because it is too long?

Status
Not open for further replies.