• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can a custom hero be played by comeputer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi again, sorry i´m so active.
but i´ve been trying to find guides for this, and it´s not quiet helping..

I want a hero that "evolves" though battle... and are able to cast his spells, and upgrade them.

so i´ve been testing how to make a enemy computer hero, able to cast spells..

I have notice that neutral always react to other players, by casting spells..

tried again by giving the hero a computer-player color, which just make him hack´n´slash though mu units... = not working..
then i planted him and gave him some spells, and vuptiii, he reacted like neutral, started casting spells....

BUT I want a hero that "evolves" though battle... and are able to cast his spells, and upgrade them.

so i made a trigger that created a hero.. and he does nothing, except hack´n´slash.

this is where my problem starts...

I cant find the right action to let the hero learn spells, nor being able to make the hero choose a new spell/upgrade one of the other spells.

it seems he are able to use em, If: I had giving him his lv´s and his spells before hand... so thinking i need to make the hero learn these spells..

but cant i make it do it himself, like in the normal games.. ??

in short again. I want a hero that "evolves" though battle... and are able to cast his spells, and upgrade them.

Level 3
its looking very nice, and very confusing.. gonna need atleast a few hoers to "seach and test" these very nice triggers.. should you come acros something more simple;D do plz write Again. ty.

Level 3
Cool;D though i´ll could use alittle help... could you jump by the guide and find my question related to it, and perhabs answer then ;D since it seems as an old post;D theres nobody answering..

Level 22
You could post a request in the request section, I'd love to help but I have no experience in making custom hero AI, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.