• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can i make angled of my imported fence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How can i make angled of my imported fence ? why my imported fence cannot angled .

Addition ,
How can i use the texture skin that i imported ? How can i replace at the normal texture .

Level 12
How can i make angled of my imported fence ? why my imported fence cannot angled .

Maybe the basic doodad you're using is can't be angled.
like: fences / bridges / doors etc...

use a different base and change its model for the one u want to change with the imported skin

How can i use the texture skin that i imported ? How can i replace at the normal texture .

The place where downloaded the skin should be mention that. Texture Path:
Otherwise if not or you made it by self you can search up for the units path.

open object editor
pick the original object you've want to change, double click on the model file
In the line of "Custom:" you should see the path for that unit

like:
units\human\Gyrocopter\Gyrocopter.mdl

set the custom path of the imported skin to this , but use blp instead of mdl, like:
units\human\Gyrocopter\Gyrocopter.blp

This will only work if the imported skin compatible with the unit of your custom path

Last edited:

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
Have you tried this trick: Click on that fence while it's on map, now hold Ctrl and click on that object again moving mouse left and right depending on what angle you want given object to be facing.
Additionaly you could double click your model (while it's on map already) and set it's default face angle from window that gonna appear.

Level 6
the texture show this TerrainArt\Icecrown\ShoddyTiles.blp where can i found my texture at ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.