• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I find this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm sorry if I ask at a wrong place or rude or bad at English but I need help.

Thing is, I currently in need of some map like melee but player is supposed to defense something(a building, a hero, like tower defense or hero defense but you do it by melee) not to conquest each other .

But to be honest I don't know which type or category I need to fill in order to search the map I want. The currently good map I've ever found is The Protection by Aeroblyctos, but that map have no type or category, and it need full house to play and have no AI, meanwhile I can't gather enough friends to play that map.

I'm not complaint about those things. Put in simple, I need maps that you play as melee to defense and I need help to find it(I appreciate if you recommend good maps).:fp::thumbs_up:

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It shouldn't that hard to get the mechanics working (except for the AI perhaps), but I don't really keep an eye on the maps front, so I don't know if something like that exists. You could try to do it yourself instead?

Level 3
I'm still learning about those thing:sad:.So I can't make sure if my friends love my map though:con:. I just want to find some good maps for example to learn and to play:smile:. I'm still confused, I can call it exactly "melee defense":gg:, but that type exist nowhere.

Maybe this idea is new. I think I will take your advise, try to make for myself.Thanks.(but anyone know some good maps, please tell me:cute:).

Status
Not open for further replies.