• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Help me with these things that I can't do:
1. A player when he out the game (F10 --> E --> Q), what trigger can show the text: "name of player" has left the game!!! (it is the same as DotA)???
2. Like (1.), show me how to make this trigger: a player afk (away from keyboard), show the text: "name of player" has been afk for 5 minutes. After showing that text, automatically kick him from the game. And his resources will share for all his allies, his hero will be also shared for all his allies (items are too).
thanks for all helps!!!

Level 9
Hello,
1st: Are you from Vietnam?
2nd: answers:
question 1:
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Triggering player)) + has left the game!)
Question 2:
You're going to need a AFK detector system which detect a player perform no actions in a period of time - Too lazy to make 1 for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.