• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I change the base height of the buildings, not the size, height (to eliminate a platform / f

How to undo the base or platform of the imported model

• Change the height and add the change to the sample game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another solution to omit or eliminate the problem

• I do not understand the language used, I ask for another translation

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Re:Since I can change the height base of the buildings, not the size, the height (for eliminate a platform / soil of the imported model)

Hello, I am sorry for the double question, but it is that I take it out of a translator since I do not know much English. Let's continue

My problem is that I have an imported model Marketplace , which has a floor / platform and I want to remove it or make it not seen as it does not fit.
And change the height of the building but only change in the editor not in warcraft3
Image of how I want it to be(Extracted from the warcraft editor):
Market 1.png

As it is in a test map (Extracted from the normal game of warcraft 3):
Market.png

If you have another solo, I would like to know.
PS: I hope you apologize for my bad English and if you do not understand something I can help you understand, I would greatly appreciate your help and your :D

Level 2
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it for taking your time to help me.

PD: Could you tell me what program you could change? Please, if it's not too much trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.