• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hots Alexstrasza

The red dragon flight... only her human from... hope that u like... feel free to edit as long u credit me...

Update
1. flat arm problem fixed
2. Sanity model... special thx for general frank and stefan k for helping and sharing their expirence...
Previews
Contents

Hots Alexstrasza (Model)

Hots Alexstrasza (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very beautiful and well made model edit. Great use of textures and good utilization of animations. Great job!
Level 34
heh, you can see her butt
srry just wan her to look more classic fantasy....

Very nice model,congrats !
thx man...
Another really cool model! thanks! :ogre_love:
thx for the rate...
enjiys :ogre_hurrhurr:

Another really cool model! thanks! :ogre_love:
:goblin_yeah: thx for your rate
Very beautiful model, hope in the future she will have a model of a dragon. Thanks for finding pictures.
sure.... maybe future ill make... Im working with next model now...

i wonder how to actully fix all the error... just click in the bone and remove them from scrip right general?
No. Removing the bones is a bad way as it might have bad consequences on the matrices and vertices itself.
You can only do that if there is a bone is not used by the matrices.

Level 50
i wonder how to actully fix all the error... just click in the bone and remove them from scrip right general?

Use this tool, but be careful when you check the given options because it can break some geoset animations.

Luu

Luu

Level 3
I really liked the model and I would like to use her on my map, but I noticed that her portrait has a bug, her face is all black, I tested it several times, but it really is a bug. I would really appreciate it if you could fix it.
1705438639383.png