• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hosting program ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have just installed WC3:FT agian after some time playing CS and WoW.

I still enjoy playing WC3:FT custom maps and to host games to.

But last time i had WC3:FT installed i had a program installed so i could ban people, give them point on how good they were to play with.

But now i cant remember the name of this program.

Anyone that can help ?

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum

have found it..

it was WC3Banlist

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
I wish people like you could just use 5 minutes to actually try to solve your problem before making a thread about it.

I actually used around 30mins on Google before posting on here...

Then i just got lucky.. thats all :emote_smile:

Level 36
Also, Banlist, like Namespoofer, and Maphacking is AGAINST THE BLIZZARD EULA. If you are found using one of these programs by Blizzard then they can revoke your access to Battle.Net and ban your IP address. I'm not sure what the Hive policy is about discussing these programs on our forums, we'll have to look into that...

Level 32
Also, Banlist, like Namespoofer, and Maphacking is AGAINST THE BLIZZARD EULA. If you are found using one of these programs by Blizzard then they can revoke your access to Battle.Net and ban your IP address. I'm not sure what the Hive policy is about discussing these programs on our forums, we'll have to look into that...

Good point brad, thanks for pointing that out.

For obvous reasons The Hive DOES NOT support the use of those types of programs. If this discussion goes any farther in THAT direction it will have to be closed.

Level 36
How hypocritical of us xD

Well, this has never really come up before, so the judgement was obviously down to the Resource Moderator themself, rather then following Hive policy since said policy was not created or was not widely known. I imagine it will be promptly removed :D

Level 2

Okay.. didn't know that..

Thx for info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.