• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
today i enter warcraft 3 FT and entered battle net and then i updated and restarted warcraft 3 and i entered it again and is said: there was an error aplying the update i was like:confused::confused::confused:and then :cry::cry::cry: PLEASE HELP (sry for mistakes its just i am so shocked)!!!!

PS: can i instal patch without getting in warcratf 3???
PLEASE HELP!!!:cry::cry::cry:

PSS: plz i am sorry if this goes into wrong board its just i dont know what to do i realy woulnt reinstall wc3.

PSSS: when i re-entered WC3 computer restarted (cuz i am having probles with blue screen of death) i dont know if this is ussefull info but plz help!!

Level 37
Move this thread.

But if you have a blue screen then something is seriously wrong with your PC, and make something about it before you get any more damage (believe me)

And yes you can install patch without entering the game, but it won't make any difference, because it still runs through blizz.updater.

Reinstalling the game would be the possibility.

Level 13
1. Following PSs are called PPS or PPPS (p stands for "post" which means "after")

Ok to your problem:

You can try to download a full patch and repatch . But that will only work if the new patch is NOT applied because otherwise the blizzard updater will not patch.

I found this link to the full patch (englisch): Download

But while searching I found this "version switcher" which is supposed to deal with problems like yours :/ maybe you should try it:Download

Status
Not open for further replies.