• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hosting Games on Tunngle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
So due to unfortunate 1.28 patch, my Os won't run it.
I have a legit copy (always have) but my Os is so old it won't run 1.28.
So I'm running 1.27b flawlessly and was wondering if anyone else out there would want to have some games (who also use 1.27b) and would like to help setup/play some games like every 2 weeks or so on Tunngle.
I'd like to start with the 2 player campaigns and go from there.

Level 10
For your interest, most people in the wc3 custom game lobby on tunngle use 1.26 anyway, so there isn't really a reason to upgrade to 1.28 for that.
For the community, i see around 175-250 ppl constantly, so its not that big. hosting unknown maps takes a whie, so patience is needed.

Level 16
For your interest, most people in the wc3 custom game lobby on tunngle use 1.26 anyway, so there isn't really a reason to upgrade to 1.28 for that.
For the community, i see around 175-250 ppl constantly, so its not that big. hosting unknown maps takes a whie, so patience is needed.
Yes, anyone at the hive interested to do 2P Co-op of the campaigns?

Status
Not open for further replies.