• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hospital TD ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
People may hate this idea, or just hate the fact that this idea exists, and for whatever reasons they do, it doesn't matter.

BUT I had the idea for a tower defence where there are people leaving a hospital... And your towers spread disease that have to kill them before they reach the end of the maze.

terrible, but I have a sense of humor.

There could be towers like SARS, swine influenza, maybe even plague... Just throwing ideas here. Also, a unique armor/damage system, like respitory or canserous attacks. :mwahaha:
(alternative) Units going through the maze could have different armor, like healthy, unfit, immunities and such, while towers have the same type of attack.

It's not really a unique TD (I know what you're thinking!) But thats all I have so far, but the only reason I am posting it up here is because I know I would never finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.