• Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.

Horse

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Just another warcraft 3 icon. My first icon this year 2017. I think I lost my skills on digital painting :/ I've been busy recently, but I take a chance to do something like this. :) Enjoy!

Tags: #EquusCaballus #ungulate #mammals #animals #animal #war #knight #wild #Equidae #ruminant #tamed #warmachine #unit #horshoe #grass #farm #graze #saddle
Contents

Horse (Icon)

Reviews
Sin'dorei300
The shading could use some small improvements. But it looks good enough and, undoubtedly, it depicts a horse. I would like to add(for those who do not yet know) that drawing horses(and, generally, drawing animals) isn't an easy hypothesis. Approved.
Sample fur from a picture in a transparent layer for texture overlay or sample fur from a picture for a custom brush or just download some fur brushes online.
Nowise!! :(
We love freehand here! -> Fortunately, the rules support us in this direction(to a certain extent).