• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HOPE: Defense (13.1.16) - E

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
master_minhduc

Heroes of phase Elemental: Defense
master_minhduc
Heroes%252520of%252520phase%252520Elemental%252520Defense.jpg

Map Info

Language:Vietnamese, English
Date:27/6/2013
Category: Hero Defense
Suggested Paleys: 10-10
Map Size: Large
Tileset: Random
Terrain: Random

Features

• More than 100 Heroes
  • More than 100 Item Elemental
  • Anti hack map 100%

Some other stuff about map

My makes maps Different

Anti hack map: 50% --> 25%

3 MODE: -ar, -ap, -sd

Update map: 13-1-2016

† Code Check map (Check map add cheats!)

_MD5: d7baa779ae9089486ff47ed03147cbf4

_RIPEMD160: 5579eefe3e9db32da062cb7feaa28e67af954292 ( Good! )

Using Software Hashcalc to check MD5 and RIPEMD160

Gameplay

_ 10 types of elementals:Water, Fire, Metal, Forest, Earth, Time, Hole, Space, Dark, Light
_ Each elemental has different characteristics and private Item in Shop Element
_ Random: Terrain, Doodad, Building...
- Random Weather
- Random Hero Protected
- Random Hero Quest
- Random Creep Enemy Attack
- Random 10 Boss Elemental
- Random Order Event
- Random Maze
- And more ... next version!
_ Anti Hack: 50% ( Exclude: Show Icon Hero on minimap, Show Illusions,... --> next version)
_ Ban list: Haker, Quitter,...

FATAL ERRORS

FATAL ERRORS --> Cause: Font (exclude trigger, model....)

My maps use Font VNARIAL (Original Font!!!) (map: GoH of dragon fly team, map Hoth of DH-G, map LLS of K3_Posh...)

1. 100% Fatal Errors: If you play other maps first maps that use Font (ex: VNVOGU - map Divide and Fight) --> Font Errors!!!
2. sometime Fatal Errors: ??? You Play unknows maps first?

Alert: Exit warcraft --> open warcraft again --> and play my map first!

Screenshots and Videos

Terrain
HOPE%252520DEF.jpg

Protect Hero:
HOPE%252520DEF%252520Protect%252520Hero.jpg

Event Dreadlord:
HOPE%252520DEF%252520Event%2525201.jpg

Event Meat Wagon:
HOPE%252520DEF%252520Event%2525204.jpg

Event Click:
HOPE%252520DEF%252520Event%2525203.jpg

Event Maze:
HOPE%252520DEF%252520Event%2525202.jpg

- Gameplay: Dragon Knight!
HOPE%252520DEF%252520Dragon%252520Knight.jpg

- Gameplay: Dragon BOSS!
HOPE%252520DEF%252520Dragon%252520Boss.jpg

4 Boss Gate Final
HOPE%252520DEF%2525204%252520Boss.jpg

Boss Final...
HOPE%252520DEF%252520Boss%252520Final.jpg

Change Log

Fix:
  • _ Lag Game

Changed:
  • _ Gameplay easier to play with newbie, again!
  • _ Solider of Enemy to Random Hero!
  • _ Unlimit Level Hero

Add:
  • _ Item Book Strength, Agility, Intelligence, Experience, Knowledge, Damage, Manual of Health, Manual of Mana

Fix:
  • _ Trigger Bonus Mod

Changed:
  • _ Gameplay easier to play with newbie, again!

Fix:
  • _ Leak Point
  • _ 2 Model Boss cause bug --> model disappeared!

Changed:
  • _ Gameplay easier to play with newbie
  • _ Increase buff amount HP and MP based on max HP or Mana of Unit
  • _ Increase power of Summoned Unit based on max HP or Mana of Summoning Unit
  • _ Increase cause damage of Summoned Unit based on max HP or Mana of Heroes owner of summoning unit has Item Sphere of Void (calculating damages like Summoned Unit has Item Sphere of Void)
  • _ Trigger Ability Point Clap

Author's notes
Map Description Template Created by master_minhduc
Find more here: master_minhduc

Link download orther: Heroes of phase Elemental: Defense (English)

List Hacker Việt Nam (Account Garena): List Hacker Việt Nam

All resources were taken from hiveworkshop.com, bbs.uuu9.com and game World of Warcraft

Resources

All are original games Warcraft 3.

But there are too many models have collected many years ago. I really can not remember the source of that model to record the name of the author.

I am extremely sure that I only take from 2 website. It's hiveworkshop.com and bbs.uuu9.com (I only use model for 2 boss final in my map), there are some icons (Hero, Spell) it's Design by me. I also took a few sources is World of Warcraft to use as the icon Item and everything sources in my map are original game Warcraft 3!

All list Hero, Boss

1. hiveworkshop.com
- Boss Bow
- Boss Sword
- Boss Valkyrie
- Dragon BOSS
- Archon (but remix by me)
- Black Point
- Garnet
- Wizard

2. bbs.uuu9.com
- Boss Final
- Angel

1. Make by me
- Hero: Phoenix Ice, Archon, Priestess of the Moon
- Item: Armor of Berserk, Shield of Earth, Sword of Time

2. Hiveworkshop.com
- Hero: Black Point
- Item: Ring of Forest, Ring of Space, Shield of Dark, Shield of Fire, Shield of Hole, Shield of Water, Sphere Of Void, Sphere of Natural, Sphere of Water, Sceptres of Banish, Staff of Hex, Stave of Damage, Sword of Water

3. Game World of Warcraft!
- Hero: Fire Elemental,
- Item: Axe of Mana, Blade of Cleaving Attack, Bow of Critical, Grip of Silence, Mace of Disarm, Stave of Damage, Sword of Attack.
- Item 2: Arcanite Shield, Armor of Dark, Armor of Earth, Armor of Fire, Armor of Hole, Armor of Light, Armor of Metal, Armor of Space, Armor of Vitality, Gem of Metal, Helm of Mana, Helm of Spell Shield, Hood of Cunning, Shield of Light, Sword of Dark, Sword of Earth, Sword of Fire, Sword of Forest, Sword of Hole, Sword of Light, Sword of Metal, Sword of Space

Keywords:
Heroes of phase Element, HOPE, Defense, master_minhduc
Contents

HOPE: Defense (13.1.16) - E (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-05-17] Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: The game need clarification both ingame and in the description. In the game you get no insctructions on what to do, and your description still lack information on what the game...

M

Next Review: [2016-05-17]
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
The game need clarification both ingame and in the description.
In the game you get no insctructions on what to do, and your description still lack information on what the game is actually about.

I tried it, randomed the blademaster and got no real instructions on what to do. I was just standing by the powerful allied warden in the middle and watched as hordes of enemy heroes tried to bring her down. The warden had super-small range aswell, so she couldn't defend herself unless I pulled the enemys closer. Additionally, I was permamently healed at all times while near the warden, so it didn't matter how much health or armor I would get, just my damage mattered slightly.
Perhaps I didn't play it in the right way, but with no instructions on how to do I can never be sure.

Status set to awaiting update.

02:52, 8th Mar 2016
Rufus:
All resources were taken from hiveworkshop.com, bbs.uuu9.com and game World of Warcraft
This is not a good enough credit list.
You need to write down all models, icons and otther things you might have downloaded.
As it is now, it does not give the author any justice, and is currently breaking the Hiveworkshops Map Submission Rules.

Map status set to Awaiting Update until this is fixed.

09:59, 6th Mar 2016
Ardenian: After the map submission rules,
you have to include a credits list of used custom resources to the map description.

Level 26
You need to write down all models, icons and otther things you might have downloaded.
As it is now, it does not give the author any justice, and is currently breaking the Hiveworkshops Map Submission Rules.

Level 4

All are original games Warcraft 3.

But there are too many models have collected many years ago. I really can not remember the source of that model to record the name of the author.

I am extremely sure that I only take from 2 website. It's hiveworkshop.com and bbs.uuu9.com (I only use model for 2 boss final in my map), there are some icons (Hero, Spell) it's Design by me. I also took a few sources is World of Warcraft to use as the icon Item and everything sources in my map are original game Warcraft 3!

Level 26
You don't have to list blizzard models.
It seems like you have put together a nice credits list.

You do not have a map preview picture for some reason?
This doesn't look very good, but is not against any rules. I only suggest you fix that, but you can keep it as it is now if you wish. :)

Level 26
Next Review: [2016-05-17]
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
In the game you get no insctructions on what to do, and your description still lack information on what the game is actually about.

I tried it, randomed the blademaster and got no real instructions on what to do. I was just standing by the powerful allied warden in the middle and watched as hordes of enemy heroes tried to bring her down. The warden had super-small range aswell, so she couldn't defend herself unless I pulled the enemys closer. Additionally, I was permamently healed at all times while near the warden, so it didn't matter how much health or armor I would get, just my damage mattered slightly.
Perhaps I didn't play it in the right way, but with no instructions on how to do I can never be sure.

Status set to awaiting update.

Level 4

You need a tutorial "Step by step" play to the end of my map?

Last edited:
Level 4
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean? :)

Sorry, my English level is not good! ^_^

Example: [Guide] How to play map HOPE: Defense - E

1.Step 1:
- Don't play game alone! You should play with your friend! If you play alone, you will never win game!!! ^_^
* Requirements: More people to play games with you, the easier it is to survive the defense and to kill boss!
# Recommended: With 6 players, you will finish my maps in 1h15p (I tested with my friend)!

2. Step 2:
- Wait until you finish the Event of the map, you will have enough money to upgrade the power of your hero!

3. Step 3:
- Destroy 8 Tower at: North, East, South, West!
- Finish quest in Shop Goblin Laboratory: Kill enough 10 Boss Elemental!
- Then you will Finish new quest at the two dragon temple (If you chose gameplay at beginning select game Gameplay is Dragon Knight), or three dragon temple (If you chose gameplay is Dragon BOSS).

4. Step 4:

5. Step 5:

All of the above is exactly what you requie for me to approv my map, right? ^_^

Last edited: