• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HOLD!Beta12

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a simple zombie map*this was my original work, there was some mix ups where a friend told me that he joined a map of the same name and the people hosting claimed it as there own, it isnt theres, its mine(not as though this maps that big anyway). still, i just want credit for my work*

*UPDATE**My wc3 acc is LordPickles, and Sulfox is a fag that tries to steal peoples maps*

*description* In your quiet kingdom, you have lived for centuries, never have your people been disturbed. Now, an epedemic plague is at your boarders, they scream, they snarl, they crave the very flesh on your bones. Your objective: protect your king against the zombie onslaught untill the timer runs out, or lose to the infected.

Keywords:
zombie zombie map defense undead
Contents

HOLD!Beta12 (Map)

Reviews
13:05, 11th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Quality is too low

M

13:05, 11th Nov 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Quality is too low