• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
5 minutes. 4 pages. Win.

Its called:

spam-keys.jpg

Sooo... What the fuck is up with that? A moderator makes a COMPLETELY unnecessary and retarded thread, then some other mods come in and 'join the fun'? Am I missing something?

:/

So I can't post an introduction?
I have never done so before.

It's not my fault this thread turned into something else.
Okay maybe it is but I didn't expect it to happen.

Thats because this site is the equivalent of the old Soviet Union, with a rigid wall between the lower class (normal users) and the upper class (mods) which is impenetrable even though the propaganda says everyone's equal and its a users paradise, the leaders (mods) are above the law and the upper class benefits off the fruit of others labor without having to do any hard labor! YEAH!

(I trust humanity that the sarcasm here goes without words, humanity has let me down before though.....)

it isn't just only staff, it's anyone who we know isn't here just to annoy us and is just being silly. It depends on the user.

pfffft (Propaganda I say!)

Level 15
We scream it because it is the truth. I don't have anything personal with TriggerHappy, in fact he is doing a great job! And i never asked to be punished or something...

I am just saying that "power abuse" exists either you accept it or not!
Rules are rules, they should not make any exceptions.

Level 31
We scream it because it is the truth. I don't have anything personal with TriggerHappy, in fact he is doing a great job! And i never asked to be punished or something...

I am just saying that "power abuse" exists either you accept it or not!
Rules are rules, they should not make any exceptions.

This is a video game modding site.

They can make exceptions if they want too.

Go read my post in the "'Funny' awards" thread.

I'll be back later guys.

Level 15
Yeah i read it, i just didn't have anything to post..

Yes they can be unfair, but they have to warn/inform us.

For example, a rule that says all mods are above all else, so all users know this and don't spend 1 year here to learn it...

At the moment, something like this doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.