• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hiveworkshop Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
What`s everyone`s highest rank? Perhaps I'll add names to this post to keep track. For bragging rights and such. Could do it by seasons too.

I use to only play arena, but last season (or whatever you call it) I got to rank 8. Was actually pretty easy. I used my Druid deck mainly (a not so finished ramp deck I guess). I never play casual, so when I want to complete quests or try new decks I just go ranked and hope for the best. I played around 60-70% druid and then 20% Warlock and Shaman, and then the rest. Hunter more than the others by a bit (still probably my favorite class in some ways, but the current situation for hunters is boring).

Level 8
On ladder, I play 100% Ramp Druid, highest rank was 4 for last 2 seasons. It's a non-standard deck, as I don't run Harvest Golems or any other 3 or less minions, and I also don't run Argent Commanders or FoN/Savage Roar.
2x Innervate
1x Mark of the Wild
2x Wild Growth
2x Wrath
1x Acidic Swamp Ooze
1x Bloodmage Thalnos
1x Big Game Hunter
2x Swipe
2x Chillwind Yeti
2x Keeper of the Grove
2x Starfall
2x Azure Drake
2x Druid of the Claw
1x Cairne Bloodhoof
1x Sunwalker
1x The Black Knight
2x Ancient of Lore
2x Ancient of War
1x Ragnaros the Firelord

I'm thinking of taking out MotW, Ooze, and Sunwalker to replace with Harrison Jones and 2x Faceless.

Level 34
I'm definitely using Harvest golems right now. Turn 1 HG is such a strong early game play that I can usually draw out the game as long as I need from there.

Level 34
If it's in my hand I'd pick yeti too. I've had a turn 1 yeti with a turn 3 drake. He gave up at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.