• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hiveworkshop app

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always want one, so that i can open hive and login in my phone with just 1 click instead, and i change my profile easily, surf the hive, and get notification of hive in my phone especially subscribed thread

Not sure if it is possible O.O
And if possible, i would like a mobile friendly model viewer xd (if thats possible that is) ok it seems that it is already mobile friendly
Apple pls xd

Level 25
You can connect your mail account so that the phone makes a little sound everytime you get an email, and subscribed threads can send emails to you, so you sort of have that fixed.

For the rest, yeah..

I'm pretty sure xenforo has decent mobile support (it won't be an app but it would just be a mobile version of the page. these usually have an "m." before the site name, e.g. m.imgur.com). So I guess you can expect better support with hive 2.

But to open Hive, I need to open Browser->type in www.hive......... .com O.O

But to open Hive, I need to open Browser->type in www.hive......... .com O.O
What I would do if I were you, I would create a specific email and set it to Hive and hive only, so only notifications from the hive will beep. However, I don't want such beeping, I just access my UserCP page from my phone, with notifications it would seem too much like facebook (Fuck facebook, I fucking hate it)

Status
Not open for further replies.