1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hive's Simple Edit Resources Thread

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Chen, Jun 21, 2015.

1. SerenityInFire

SerenityInFire

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really need the portrait to use the High Elf Peasant's skin for the face, though I really appreciate you changing the model to use the body texture of the High Elf Peasant. I think what I'll do is use your model and link it to a copy of the priest's texture. So thank you very much, I really appreciate it. You're getting credit and a special thanks in my map. :D

UPDATE: Here's ILH's edited portrait with my custom Drow Peasant skin:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  2. Cuore

Cuore

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I said this elsewhere but gonna reiterate: your skin looks awsum

3. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:

• Undead Demolisher

Description: Someone requested this re-skin in the Alliance version, but undead boat textures are more fitting for "ghost something" than a sturdy siege weapon, so i used undead buildings from the skin.
      Resource Type: Model
      Filesize:
      Credits: Me
      Path:

[​IMG]
    • [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Dang, looks cool.

5. MadMax

MadMax

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Hello, can someone add this sigil to the chest of this model? and team color if possible to green zones that i marked, please
    55.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  6. Naze

Naze

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Like this? Note that I'm a sucky noob with these things haha. Uploaded two versions so you can see which one you prefer to use. You'll have to import the Arthas retextured skin with the filepath Textures/Arthas.blp. I also edited the Attack-1 animation which was set to looping, and that sucks in game. I changed the sigil to white because it was barely visible when black, but I still uploaded the ArthasBlackSigil.blp texture in case you prefer to use the black one anyway.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  7. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I though of making the sigil TC but it appears I was too slow to edit this :p

8. Naze

Naze

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ah yes, I didn't even think of it haha. MadMax also asked if it could be teamcolored, so here it is:

axemantc.jpg

Attached Files:

9. MadMax

MadMax

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Thank you

10. Cuore

Cuore

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Edit2015.07.26: updated both models after correcting the strabism and the orientation of the pupils' light reflection point.
    • Kael'thas portrait with pupils
      Catturaa.JPG

• Kael'thas portrait with pupils

Description: very simple edit to give poor vanilla Kael'thas eyes that look a little more accurate.
      Resource Type: (Model)
      Filesize: 123kb x2 (tot 246kb)
      Credits: Cuore (optional, because of how trivial the edit is)
      Path: no custom textures required

(files attached below the post)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  11. Cuore

Cuore

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  12. Hjorleif

Hjorleif

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know this isn't a request thread, but I thought I would leave my request post here just incase someone here would be interested in helping me.

[Request] Adding Decay and Portaits.

13. MadMax

MadMax

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Hello guys, another request, can someone make from this images tileset? (every image different tilesets) if its possible
    9d40b886c0093742f07f5f42b826053b.jpg cb40fc2bc4622059bbc52349ac31c806.jpg da04af814cd09becef58c9084a2d8754 (1).jpg DeepSand.png 5706b4f8ea92c690360a41c7541ef343.jpg 37a85ace92bc38f5558e42581e216154.jpg

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  14. Yoga WP

Yoga WP

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey.....do you have Night Elven Farm skin for High Elven Farm model reskins ?

15. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
  16. Yoga WP

Yoga WP

Resources:
    Resources:
    No. I just want A night elven farm reskins.

17. Homor

Homor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I fairly simple request: can someone take the Scarlet Footman skin and apply to the Captain model? I've tried doing it myself but it comes out weird. The wings on the head get covered and there's this weird spot on the back of the helmet that stays gray. If someone could just fix/avoid those two issues it'd be perfect.

EDIT: Updated this post to show what I mean. I apply the skin to the model and everything looks great except for the helmet wings, which are all messed up (but look kinda cool) and the back of the head, which has a giant, ugly gray blindspot that I cannot stand. I'll also upload my version of the model just so one of you can inspect it and don't have to do the work of digging through an MPQ and adding the footman skin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  18. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Is because the footman skin doesn't have the wings painted, the wings are on the "jaw" sides of the helment, and the grey point is on the mouth of the footman face under the moustache. Better get someone in the 2d lab to repaint that part in red, and draw the wings.

19. Homor

Homor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sounds good. Should I make a new thread for this since it's a texturing edit or should I wait for someone to show up to this thread?

20. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Cuore - I really like the idea behind what you did, with giving Blood Elves some pupils (would love to see it apply to the Priest, Sorceress, Elven Footman, Elven Archer and etc too), but I think the execution could be improved a little. Take a look at how the Paladin's pupils are set up in-game. They are larger, the light reflecting off them (white dot) is at the top, not bottom, they are uniform and symmetrical, and they are better centered than yours. At the moment the pupils you made look a little bit too "derpy":

[​IMG]

If you could work on that your resources would be a whole lot more useful. :)