• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Workshop on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well, now the Hive workshop's friends and family can stay in contact with the Hive from any distance! Even grandma! Also, we could add to our low user number of 50,000. Amazing!

Thank you twitter! And thank you Pyritie!

FAIL.

I disagree with you completely, I think this whole idea is great.

NOT

Level 17
So much drama.
If Pyritie hadn't made this post would anybody have even noticed?
I don't know if needed to be on the front page, but it's too late now.
Anywho.
THW is on twitter.
Oh well. Life goes on.

Level 24
I sustain :

hive.png
On
images

Level 31
WTf is this twitter, isnt it same as facebook ? ccc People cant stop to copy each other's products, omg what a stupid word. BTW this is good idea then :D .

It isn't really a product...But, they each have their differences. For instance, facebook and myspace are completely different things. Not because of the content, but because of the people. I personally don't have an account on any of these sites... Mostly because I just don't care. XD

I guess what Ralle said is right. But, if the Hive goes down, where there is usually a rick-roll, just add the link to the site...It doesn't have to be a huge deal. Not that it is now...but it may be later...lol

Level 7
Everyone one i asked in my area over the past month about twitter are unsure about it, and all think it is some kind of joke that you just sit there and post what you are doing at that time I'm Vampiro, I'm typing on my keyboard, I'm in my front room, I'm getting up, I'm walking down the stairs....etc. Now here's what I'd like to know, What does the hive workshop (A Warcraft modding sit) have to do with a joke of a place like Twitter?

Everyone one i asked in my area over the past month about twitter are unsure about it, and all think it is some kind of joke that you just sit there and post what you are doing at that time I'm Vampiro, I'm typing on my keyboard, I'm in my front room, I'm getting up, I'm walking down the stairs....etc. Now here's what I'd like to know, What does the hive workshop (A Warcraft modding sit) have to do with a joke of a place like Twitter?

It's a good place to get short messages out, plus it comes with an RSS feed.

You know, you don't have to just use twitter to tell everyone what you're doing. There's no rule there that says you have to do that. :p

Level 27
Pyritie, you are wrong, just like allways, we have The Helper if we have problems here and this website is not huge global website with few millions of members to be disscused on other websites. It is just one of your arrogant ideas, Pyritie. Just like the one that made Kimberly leave...

Pyritie, you are wrong, just like allways, we have The Helper if we have problems here and this website is not huge global website with few millions of members to be disscused on other websites. It is just one of your arrogant ideas, Pyritie. Just like the one that made Kimberly leave...

You obviously don't know what made her leave then.

Level 19
Maybe we could have Hive on various sites too, as backups and maybe for some other people to join... Oh, and I don't get how Twitter works... I don't get its explanation, could somebody explain it to me in simpler terms, please...?

Status
Not open for further replies.