• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive RP clan/event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Hmm, I think this is a good idea. Because I can't find a RP clan that actually does anything or is really good, and public games are just retarded xD

What I mean is to have a RP clan on bnet for hive members, or to at least have an event (like a scheduled RP game or something) for us.

Level 2
The thing is Void is that most of us that talk here on the Hive do not play on the same server, So therefore if we did have a game we would definatly need a host with ListChecker so none of us lag or have any problems. But overall I would be amazing to see all of us experienced RPers in one game. What a sight that would be!

Level 36
The thing is Void is that most of us that talk here on the Hive do not play on the same server, So therefore if we did have a game we would definatly need a host with ListChecker so none of us lag or have any problems. But overall I would be amazing to see all of us experienced RPers in one game. What a sight that would be!

I don't lag on Northrend so I could go over there to host it...

Level 5
I have been looking for a good RP clan for a really long time I am a Azaroth player, but i could see about switching to Lordaeron.

Level 5
Even if he / she couldn't spell too good jesus christ people not everyones perfect... cut some people some slack...

Level 9
Its a he and thank you you're right.
Most of the RP-ers i played with havent spelled perfectly so what?
Cute them suome slack as long as you understand what they say it allright.

Level 2
Hold the phone hold the phone! If your looking for a newly formed RP clan that I would LOVE to have members of the Hive community in, I have a recently formed clan called OSRP (Old School Role Players). It's on the Azeroth server since Northrend's RP community is quiet barren nowadays. But I would love to see you all in the channel sometime, and perhaps even join >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.