• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Keeper v.98 TEST is online on EU/NA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I published a preview of the next version, I would greatly appreciate some testing.
The map has been published with the name you see in the topic.

Here is the changelog, I will update this thread when I'm adding new patches:

16 December

BALANCE
o First waves starting time slightly increased in normal and easy maps

CHANGES
o Optimized how dig selection works, that should improve performance in multiplayer game
o Drones dig and conquer AI greatly improved
o Creatures won't die anymore from hunger, however happiness of extremely hungry or tired creatures will decrease faster
o Modified creatures drop stun duration depending on creature type, agile creatures will be stunned for less time compared to clumsy ones

Level 1
I don't know if it's just me, but queens and aberrations do not spawn. It may be that by the time I get to those rooms, I've already met my 20 creature cap. However, when I delete a creature, they still don't spawn.

Increasing the creature capacity or allowing a dungeon to capture more worms might allow for me to test further.

Status
Not open for further replies.