• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hit Point bonus upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
How does hit point bonus upgrade work? Or more exactly what is the number the percentage is calculated from?

Because when I set the hit point bonus to 1% and give it to a unit with 8k heath the bonus gives it 40k health.
And 1% from 8k is not 40k as you know. :d

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
Because when I set the hit point bonus to 1% and give it to a unit with 8k heath the bonus gives it 40k health.
And 1% from 8k is not 40k as you know. :d
Neither 100% nor 1% of 8000 hp gives 40000. What trickery is this? Have you been practicing dark arts?
I know, that works fine, but I am just wondering about what number is the calculation based of.
From base hp, always.
Because when I need something lower than 100 or something I can't.
Post your test map. I want to see this o_o

Level 9
Neither 100% nor 1% of 8000 hp gives 40000. What trickery is this? Have you been practicing dark arts?
It was 5%, my bad.

0.010% = 1%, 0.100% = 10%, 1.000% = 100%.
Oh, that's strange, why is it like this?

Also as you wrote I noticed the newest patch brought us one more decimal in the object editor, but real type var in the trigger editor can still handle only 2 decimals. So there's no way to access it directly right?

Status
Not open for further replies.