• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

|Hired to Kill| - Opinions

Who do you wanna play as

• Hunter/Archer

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Rouge [cliche ;(]

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Guard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • |Your choice|

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So would you like to play a map that you have to solve a mystery? Basically what I mean is that I will make a huge city and some areas around it, however there has been a murder. Of course you'll have to solve it with all the clues that you collect which will be stored in the quest log. Who would you want to play as?

Level 3
Would you prefer big houses with fade away roofs ?
Or would you want smaller houses that move you to the room?

Level 3
Sounds like a good idea but, would u onli play this once? or would the killer change? and depending on ur setting it would be appropiate to play as the class present in the setting. Eg. you wouldnt play as a hunter/archer in a modern day map would u? no u would be using guns and polices etc.

Level 4
Yeah, having a random killer ala clue would make this replayable. I think there is a similar map called murder at the mansion out.

Status
Not open for further replies.