• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HighElfPeasant

Skeleton Peasent by Zeth

---

Due to that thee doesn't seem to be any Skeleton worker model of somekind to be found, I decided to make one myself, using the verious tools provided by Oinkerwinkle.

--
The body is made from the High Elf Peasent model.
Head is normal Skeleton Warrior head.
For the Portrait i use the normal Skeleton Warrior Portrait.

The skin i made for the body is a mostly mix of simple recolouring and Copy & Paste. Feel free to make a better one if you want. Any Skin that works for the High Elf Peasent model should work fine for this model aswell.
--

Skin Path:
Textures\SkeletonPeasent.blp

--
While I don't really care, i would appriciate if you give me credit if you use the model in your maps.

Keywords:
skeleton peasant villager undead
Contents

HighElfPeasant (Model)

HighElfPeasant (Model)

Level 6
Nice, but can you make something like that withouth custom texture? Yes, 147 kb isnt much but 47 kb should be much better:]

Level 1
At last, a Skeleton Worker ! :twisted:
Nicely done, only one thing that bothers me is the blood on his clothes,it's a bit to much. But with the pick it's suitable :).

Level 2
The Hive Workshop Models:
HighElfPeasant
by Zeth

not to complain but its a skeleton on the picture ordose it bug?:S

else way it looks goood!

Level 12
I'm going to assume it uses the high elf working animations

I will probably use this one over the other model of this type, I will probably use this in a few maps to come