• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Warlord Naj'entus

Well.. here we go. Lord Naj'entus himself. ready to crush you little surface dwellers if you even look at him >D

~this was a lill challenge between varsaigen and me to see which model is better. so... be the judge C:

I'd like to thank:
~67Chrome for making me a skin.
~Cavman for helpin' a bit C:

So.... give me credit for using this model or you shall find out what is his shelled claw capable off >D

~Misha~

EDIT: a;so fixed a few things, like materials and weapon attachment
EDIT2: so, after Ralle merged my portraits, I'm going to do a quick update. the models with ears need to match :b

Keywords:
Naga, warlord, najentus, naj'entus, Misha
Previews
Contents

High Warlord Naj'entus (Model)

Naj'entus Portrait (Model)

Naj'entus with ears (Model)

Portrait with ears (Model)

Level 5
Can you create a dnyamic portrait to this model Misha?
It looks great but needs portraits, talking portraits.

A portrait only model isn't an autonomous resource, since it is of no use by itself. :/
And how uploading them to the Najentus bundle would mess up with download count or statistics? I'm pretty sure both remain untouched when you update it.
well, if you can prove me wrong, feel free to merge them. I'm just not sure of this new system

well, if you can prove me wrong, feel free to merge them. I'm just not sure of this new system
Maybe merging threads the download count might be replaced, or reset. You may upload them to the Najentus bundle itself instead. Afaik, a bundle being updated doesn't restart any of those things. (I uploaded bundles of mine after the statistics addition and went check now, they're there)

Maybe merging threads the download count might be replaced, or reset. You may upload them to the Najentus bundle itself instead. Afaik, a bundle being updated doesn't restart any of those things. (I uploaded bundles of mine after the statistics addition and went check now, they're there)
well.. do consult with Ralle and then lemme know

Edit: well, how we got a second set of naj'entus..es? :b with ear and back fins

Last edited: