• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Warlord Naj'entus

Well.. here we go. Lord Naj'entus himself. ready to crush you little surface dwellers if you even look at him >D

~this was a lill challenge between varsaigen and me to see which model is better. so... be the judge C:

I'd like to thank:
~67Chrome for making me a skin.
~Cavman for helpin' a bit C:

So.... give me credit for using this model or you shall find out what is his shelled claw capable off >D

~Misha~

EDIT: a;so fixed a few things, like materials and weapon attachment
EDIT2: so, after Ralle merged my portraits, I'm going to do a quick update. the models with ears need to match :b

Keywords:
Naga, warlord, najentus, naj'entus, Misha
Previews
Contents

High Warlord Naj'entus (Model)

Naj'entus Portrait (Model)

Naj'entus with ears (Model)

Portrait with ears (Model)

Level 11
octopus naga is one idea i wanna see =D AWESOME i like both varsaigens and urs. i want varsaigens claw arm on this one and it would be super!! congratz to both of u and varsaigen

Level 13
Azshara, queen of the naga, is commonly pictured as a massive creature having the upper torso of a night elf while her lower body are octopus tentacles.

Level 15
Well we can even go by the fan art picture of azshara, or we can go by a wow ingame pic of a statue of azshara which is how Misha discribed it (you can find the pic in Naga Fans). So you can pick which one you think is right: fan made or blizzard made.

BTW, why are we debating about the looks of aszhara in a Naj'ntus model thread? lol.

Level 13
Or you can actually READ the description quoted in wowwiki from the OFFICIAL Warcraft RPG rule book, source of most lore used later in WoW.

Yeah, I love to argue. And I love to be right.

Level 4
I wasn't looking this when I found it. But I need it :grin:.
I putted a Black Temple on my map with everything as the same of WoW (location, terrain, spells, bosses, units, etc.) and I putted High Warlord Naj'entus with a model of a Naga Royal Guard with higher scale and brown tinting color but it looks really bad.
Thanks for this:thumbs_up: 5/5.

Level 20
"Great High Warlord Naj'entus! Hear our plea... Destroy all surface dwellers and bring glory to the Naga Empire!"
"also WoW when you get the time."

Anyway model is great and it was about time someone make more naga models. We are flooded by elf models.

Level 2
Zomfg, I hated Naj'entus in TBC. This is awesome.

Would be sweet if you could do a Mother Shahraz, if it's possible to piece together a correct attack animation :p

Level 4
Badass. I love War3 and the tabletop RPG game and always thought WoW's Naga were a little too homogeneous. Good to see WoW's Naga anamoly come over to War3, damn he looks freaky.

Level 3
Hah i was going to ask why chrome is not adding his Naga Anomaly on hive...
And here it is =D
Edit: Checked it - Gj! :thumbs_up: New Best Naj'entus so far!

Level 2
Great model! Congratz! Just one question.
How do I have to configure the animations to work properly? Because I wanna make a hero with this model and he uses the animations of the naga base unit I used.

Last edited: