• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Script Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
For some reason, my Wacraft 3 Editor has been giving me very high script error problems when i'm only testing a new map without scripting even in it, only a few simple triggers. It might happen when I import anything because i loaded one of my old maps and it ran when i tested it but then i imported something and all my triggers were disabled because of flawed triggering. SO... i deleted the imported thing and what unit i had attached it to but still same problem....help!!!

Level 2
For some reason, my Wacraft 3 Editor has been giving me very high script error problems when i'm only testing a new map without scripting even in it, only a few simple triggers. It might happen when I import anything because i loaded one of my old maps and it ran when i tested it but then i imported something and all my triggers were disabled because of flawed triggering. SO... i deleted the imported thing and what unit i had attached it to but still same problem....help!!!

try to delete your custom code (Listitem as Wc3Map semboled)

Level 9
When you post something here, click on "Go Advanced" and then scroll a bit down and click on "Manage Attachments", then upload your map.

Or if you want it done even better, upload it on Pastebin and provide us with a link here, with the format [URL="http://......../"]PUT STH HERE[/URL].

Level 15

are you a Mac user?

P.S. i am 99% sure that the errors are generated by His editor.So posting it here won't be a solution,you will see his map as a normal map.

Level 6
yeah im definitly trying this on my PC, i was doing this one map on my Mac just because it was a laptop and it happened to be with my when i started the map. Thanks guys, oh and thanks mostly to VergilThazaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.