• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High-rez Huntress

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
Hey everyone,

Sorry about the long radio silence, here's a small look at what's been eating up my time previously reserved for modding. Still technically Warcraft-related, so I'm posting it here :grin:

ne_huntress_2019_front_fix-png.326323

ne_huntress_2019_left_fix_a-png.326324

ne_huntress_2019_right-png.326325

Be sure to check out more shots of this project and a couple of others on my Artstation page!

In modding-related news, @Stefan.K helped me out by animating a bunch of old models last year, stay tuned for new releases sometime soon!

Level 6
That huntress really looks stunning. Amazing work!

Is there anything you are planning to do with it? Like 3d-printing or something like that?
I do not understand much about it, but I feel like it would look probably great as a statue on your desk or shelf.
Anyhow, keep it up!

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
Cheers, guys :)

That huntress really looks stunning. Amazing work!

Is there anything you are planning to do with it? Like 3d-printing or something like that?
I do not understand much about it, but I feel like it would look probably great as a statue on your desk or shelf.
Anyhow, keep it up!

That's what I had in mind while making it :) It's not properly set up for printing just yet, needs to be properly sliced up and keyed, plus a fair bit of mesh cleanup work (it's over 50 million polygons, haha). Sort of more a pre-visualisation of what it *could* look like printed and painted. If I'm ever not-poor enough to get it properly laser printed in resin, that'd be sweet :D

Lol. Might have to go set them straight. Still, hooray for free publicity!

Also, quick teaser of my next project:
weapon_teaser-png.327761

Status
Not open for further replies.