• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Elf Sanctuary

I made this model a long time ago and I totally forgot about it. Well, here it is, main building for High Elves or Highborne Night Elves. It doesn't need any custom textures and has all required animations. I hope it will be useful.

EDIT1: changed towers in Upgrade-2
EDIT2: moved sprites; hp bar is now lower

Hive viewer hates this model. It works in game :-D.

Keywords:
sanctuary, temple, castle, keep, stronghold, townhall, arcane, forest, nature, highborne, silvermoon,
Contents

High Elf Sanctuary (Model)

Reviews
18:59, 26th Apr 2016 HappyCockroach: Works well in-game and looks good. The stand work particle is rather nice. I'd only suggest you to redistribute the sprite attachments, at the moment they're a bit too concentrated on the same point and the one...

M

18:59, 26th Apr 2016
HappyCockroach: Works well in-game and looks good. The stand work particle is rather nice. I'd only suggest you to redistribute the sprite attachments, at the moment they're a bit too concentrated on the same point and the one that's at the upper tower is a tiny bit off. Fix that if you want and have the time. At the moment it is already approvable.

Level 11
I like the background, the model itself is good especially with light blue team color.
The Towers could be a tiny bit shorter but it's not a big deal.
The model Editor seems to hate models as if I try and look at it smoke particles pop up at random I hope that's not the case in game, either way well done on another simple but useful model.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
This is fantastic. I mean, any decent Town Hall model already catches my attention, but you've got an eye for style, and it all comes together really well (good mesh, nice wrap, etc). It's very simple, but it gets the job done, and in a way that I (methinks) fits Wc3 very nicely.

Special mention goes out to those awexome "work" SFX; instead of just doing the same old 'doorway glow', you came up with something really unique & really pretty.

My only regret is that it was forgotten for so long. xD