1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

High Elf Sanctuary

Submitted by MatiS
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I made this model a long time ago and I totally forgot about it. Well, here it is, main building for High Elves or Highborne Night Elves. It doesn't need any custom textures and has all required animations. I hope it will be useful.

Changelog
EDIT1: changed towers in Upgrade-2
EDIT2: moved sprites; hp bar is now lower

Hive viewer hates this model. It works in game :-D.

Keywords:
sanctuary, temple, castle, keep, stronghold, townhall, arcane, forest, nature, highborne, silvermoon,
Contents

High Elf Sanctuary (Model)

Reviews
18:59, 26th Apr 2016 HappyCockroach: Works well in-game and looks good. The stand work particle is rather nice. I'd only suggest you to redistribute the sprite attachments, at the moment they're a bit too concentrated on the same point and the one...
  1. 18:59, 26th Apr 2016
    HappyCockroach: Works well in-game and looks good. The stand work particle is rather nice. I'd only suggest you to redistribute the sprite attachments, at the moment they're a bit too concentrated on the same point and the one that's at the upper tower is a tiny bit off. Fix that if you want and have the time. At the moment it is already approvable.

2. SteakMediumRare

SteakMediumRare

Resources:
    Resources:
    Noice.

I like it, very useful.

5/5

3. Windrunner29

Windrunner29

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I love it! I hope you will make more HE buildings :D

4. Makoodzaka

Makoodzaka

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Cool alternative for a high/blood elf headquarters. i think the 4 towers in the stand upgrade version are a little too high and stretched out. i think would like nicer if they were made a little shorter.

5. infrenus

infrenus

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Nice, its different from other 3 tier buildings and has the h elg architecture from wc3 down. Love it.

6. SNIper of DARKness

SNIper of DARKness

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I like the background, the model itself is good especially with light blue team color.
    The Towers could be a tiny bit shorter but it's not a big deal.
    The model Editor seems to hate models as if I try and look at it smoke particles pop up at random I hope that's not the case in game, either way well done on another simple but useful model.

7. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
  8. Lovely!

9. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    This is fantastic. I mean, any decent Town Hall model already catches my attention, but you've got an eye for style, and it all comes together really well (good mesh, nice wrap, etc). It's very simple, but it gets the job done, and in a way that I (methinks) fits Wc3 very nicely.

Special mention goes out to those awexome "work" SFX; instead of just doing the same old 'doorway glow', you came up with something really unique & really pretty.

My only regret is that it was forgotten for so long. xD

10. Eagle XI

Eagle XI

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    This is so nice, maybe you would like to do other buildings with this style ? Like an Barracks and an Altar.

11. MatiS

MatiS

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    I'm happy you like it :-D. I'm working on the altar in this style, but it will take a while 'cause I have a little time. It still needs birth and death animations, and every time I save it textures turn into not-animated again :-(.

Screenshot
    HEAltar.gif

12. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ooh, now *that's* snazzy. Keep it up!

13. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks great :D

14. Teldorei

Teldorei

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    cant wait for the altar!

15. andreasaspenberg

andreasaspenberg

Resources:
    Resources:
    this will be useful for my high elf race in warcraft 3 rps.

16. SadisticLeprechaun

SadisticLeprechaun

Resources:
    Resources: