• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Elf Druid

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first work as a model, a praticaly version of a druid animal High elvens equal to the night elf that has theirs too ... :)

Keywords:
Druid, High Elf, Elf, Elven, Bear, Priest, Plant, Nature, Beast, Guardiam, Shiftphase
Contents

High Elf Druid (Model)

High Elf Druid (Model)

Reviews
12:13, 18th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: You've edited somebody else's texture without proof of permission. Rejected.

M

12:13, 18th Oct 2012
Kwaliti:

You've edited somebody else's texture without proof of permission. Rejected.

Em!

Em!

Level 24
Its not bad but perhaps you could do something more with the skin especially chest, also it is sort of weird to see an elf with a beard like that. I don´t know its hard to judge it. Personally when i do elves i avoid the whole animal skins and head used as fabric, it works for the druid of the claw cause he practically is a bear. The elven druid from heroes 5 also has a deer head as a hat but ubisoft is just trying for eye candies and "fan pleasers" instead of looking into in depth mythology and lifestyle, heroes 5 and 6 has no soul like heroes 3-2 and 1, well 4 too. Oh going off topic here, like i said its not bad but it does not feel like an elf to me.

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

Also you may want to use in game textures so the file size is smaller and may possibly look better to (if you wrap it correctly that is)

Level 8
Its not bad but perhaps you could do something more with the skin especially chest, also it is sort of weird to see an elf with a beard like that. I don´t know its hard to judge it. Personally when i do elves i avoid the whole animal skins and head used as fabric, it works for the druid of the claw cause he practically is a bear. The elven druid from heroes 5 also has a deer head as a hat but ubisoft is just trying for eye candies and "fan pleasers" instead of looking into in depth mythology and lifestyle, heroes 5 and 6 has no soul like heroes 3-2 and 1, well 4 too. Oh going off topic here, like i said its not bad but it does not feel like an elf to me.
Yeah kinda inspired us druids of Heroes V +/-
But I also found it odd sort of facial hair, so I read here at net "wild elves" generally do not have it. Then I'll see if conssigo removes them ...