• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hiding computer players in Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Cokemonkey11's solution seems to be the way for you, coding the alliances shouldn't be hard to do. Do they cast spells as normal tho?

Otherwise if you want the harder way, use Neutral Hostile, Neutral Passive, Neutral Victim and Neutral Extra?

Level 18
Well, I guess I could code it (there's actually no coding needed, he's only player who owns buildings)
I only need to have that player in Player properties because if I set it to none, then ingame that player doesn't even exist, and it recognizes me as an enemy.
Tried setting Player - set alliance but didn't worked...

Edit: I'll just set it back to Neutral Player and find a way to make them enemies..

Level 18
Yeah, I did that, but forgot to do the opposite haha.
  • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 12 (Brown) as an Enemy
  • Player - Make Player 12 (Brown) treat Player 1 (Red) as an Enemy
  • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player[TempInt] as an Ally with shared vision
  • Player - Make Player[TempInt] treat Player 1 (Red) as an Ally with shared vision
  • Player - Make Player 12 (Brown) treat Player[TempInt] as an Enemy
  • Player - Make Player[TempInt] treat Player 12 (Brown) as an Enemy
This is the way to go xd

Status
Not open for further replies.