• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hide all UI except Map in 1.31 NON REFORGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Guys I was wondering. I know how to hide UI with 2 JASS codes but is there a way to unhide the MAP? Non-reforged version 1.31 tft.

This is what i use in trigger editor:

Custom Script: call BlzHideOriginFrames(true)

Custom Script: call BlzFrameSetAllPoints(BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_WORLD_FRAME, 0), BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_GAME_UI, 0))

Level 7
If possible I want to make the minimap maybe double sized? Is it possible to unhide without border parts the QUEST, MENU, LOG? I dont want the ALLIES and Day/Night thing.

[EDIT]

I tried to unhide the quest or menu buttons but they dont.

Cutom script: call BlzFrameSetVisible(BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_SYSTEM_BUTTON, 0), true)

0 is for menu right?

Level 10
I'm not sure about changing minimap size, can't find a way to do it (at least in 1.31.1). Even simply moving it causes bugs, like I described here.

As for buttons:
JASS:
    call BlzFrameSetVisible(BlzGetFrameByName("UpperButtonBarFrame", 0), true)
    //call BlzFrameSetVisible(BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_SYSTEM_BUTTON, 0), true)  // F10 (Menu)
    call BlzFrameSetVisible(BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_SYSTEM_BUTTON, 1), false)   // F11 (Allies)
    //call BlzFrameSetVisible(BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_SYSTEM_BUTTON, 2), true)  // F12 (Log)
    //call BlzFrameSetVisible(BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_SYSTEM_BUTTON, 3), true)  // F9  (Quests)
Commented lines are not needed, but I left them just in case.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Hide UI:
vJASS:
    call BlzFrameSetAllPoints(BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_WORLD_FRAME, 0), BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_GAME_UI, 0))
    call BlzHideOriginFrames(true)
Unhide UI:
vJASS:
    call BlzHideOriginFrames(false)
Adjust UI Scale - Try messing around with the Index (0):
vJASS:
    local framehandle fh = BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_MINIMAP, 0)
    call BlzFrameSetScale(fh, 2.0)
^This doesn't seem to work.

Attachments

• UI GUI.w3x
    17.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Level 7
You can change the text that appears there.
Oh ok2 cool and how do I do that?

Here is an example of how you can move and change the minimap size.

JavaScript:
this.frame = BlzGetOriginFrame(ORIGIN_FRAME_MINIMAP, 0);
BlzFrameClearAllPoints(this.frame);
BlzFrameSetPoint(this.frame, FRAMEPOINT_BOTTOMLEFT, Default.gameUI, FRAMEPOINT_BOTTOMLEFT, 0.0200, 0.009);
BlzFrameSetSize(this.frame, 0.10, 0.09)

Does this work on 1.31 warcraft non reforged?

Status
Not open for further replies.