• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hidden, Secret Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have discovered a new icon Blizzard drew. Both show some sort of skull icon in place of the expected icon found at the path "ReplaceableTextures/CommandButtons/BTNcancel.blp"

Anyone seen this before?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2013-11-12 22.53.12.png
    Screenshot 2013-11-12 22.53.12.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot 2013-11-12 22.46.22.png
    Screenshot 2013-11-12 22.46.22.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 145
Level 12
I have never seen that icon. Can you tell us the path its using? Its not clear from your image..
Plus, don't you think someone would have found it by now?
Many things in wc3 are still unknown, though I thought that there were no more images or models to find..

It's interesting, especially since it only does that in the editor.

Yeah, the editor is a bit strange in the way it loads textures. It loads them up once and it won't reload them unless something replaces them. For example, if you use a skin on a footman in one map, and then you open a different map that doesn't have the skin, all the footman will appear to use that skin anyway. It will show up as normal in-game, but in the editor they'll all appear to use the custom skin. This is because WE doesn't reload default textures when you are switching between maps. It only reloads them when prompted to (e.g. when you have an imported texture).

Status
Not open for further replies.