• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HI PPL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
heya ppl, im new here. i just wanted to tell u guys that im related very closely to some one in here. if u can figure out who, then ill give u a special suprise!

Level 8
Call it paranoia, but I also had this idea... and I'll also keep my opinions to myself. And I really don't want to know what exactly the special surprise is.

Level 2
once a minimum of 5 ppl have discovered my identity, i shall reveal it to u all.

hint: im friends with tari, and this is only my second account. i used to leave every now and then when i wus very busy.

Level 2
ok ppl, u all suck and ur starting to anoy me! i feel liek jsut splurting it all out now!

Level 2
wut? all i wanted is to change my name! i aint even gonna go bakc to my other account. if u want me to tell u who i am, i will. jsut plz dont ban me! plz :cry: plz, ive never been banned from this palce and i never wanna! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Level 18
Eh, its not my job to care who you are... I simply am to keep control of the skins...(which i was lazy with for awhile)

Anyhow, I dont know who bman really is... I guess this means i know less people than tari knows...

:-(

But Bman is from canada and that makes him Wormskull or ozo2 of the people i can remember that i think said they were from canada... I dont think he is either though...

Level 8
Playing mind games isn't that funny, trust me. You're just feeding the members' mistrust.

@Sansui: I think there are some more members from Canada who just didn't tell everybody where they live, but if Bman would be one of the two you mentioned, I think he's the first one :wink:

Level 2
omg, fine tehn ill jsut tell u! but jsut to keep the suspense, ill tell u all tomorrow night (my time) which will be over 24 hours.

so till then, have fun. oh and if u want, u can continue to try and guess who i am. u can do it here or in a pm. u can even discus between each other.

Level 9
What? Wormskull is from Canada?
If anyone thinks bman is wormskull say "Ni" or "aye" or something
(note: i didnt say I thought he was wormskull...)

Level 11
I've narrowed it down to two possible identities. Either way, creating multiple accounts is against the rules, something you should know, as you've been here on another ccount.

Level 12
Nope, it ain't Wormskull. I pmed him and claimed he isn't. And he ain't being ironic like Wormskull, so nope this ain't Wormskull's reincarnation.

Level 9
:lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...Yes! I know now & I figured out the clues you had given me. Should I be the one to tell everybody? Perhaps I'll just keep it to myself for the mean time untill all things will be revealed at the right time. :lol: .

Level 2
good job harper, u have discovered my true identity! now for the prize:

...ahem..... :eek: CONGRAGULATIONS HARPER! :D You have looked at all the clues and everything about me and compared it to other people till you found me. For that, you have gained 5 detective skills. Good job. :mrgreen: Now you can equip the ultra super duper luper scooper rare stuff, Sherlock Holmes' suit.

Level 2
ok, this isnt really 24 hours later, but i wus busy last night. anyway, now its time for wut u have all been waitting for...identity shall be reveiled to...i aaammmmilladon

Level 2
just so u know, u can ban my old illadon account so it wont be like multiple accounts thingy. but plz dont ban me, i wunt to keep this name n stuff.

Level 6
ya hes right. i am him and he is me. so u can ban this account or delete it or wutever so i can hae only one account. but plz o plz dont ban my Bman account, plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.