• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
A flying hero. That has till yet to be done...like maybe some sort of ragon rider or angel. It's got to have low HP or damage, to prevent early rushes with it when no one had anti-air up yet....something that could be a good late-game hero. Blizzard will forever be patching this game, and there are still 3 slots left in the tavern, so who kjnow what to expect.
-VGsatomi

Level 2
Well ,for the flying unit, I would say it should have a level 6 that adds splash and Air.

My ideas for tavern heros are probably,a Naga Marksman that would have a harp for a bow, its last move would bring up flowers from underneath the ground that would heal random units, and the thorns on them would do an entangle AoE for a low ammount of seconds on some units, a small heal aswell, One of his move he would fire a golden shot played from his harp, maybe it could stun, another would be a Melody heal from his Harp, another would be a Melody Aura from his harp that would increase Healing spells by a little precent.Sorry if I said Naga, I couldn't think of any other hero that would be creative with a harp.
Human too simplistic, elf nah, dwarf..hell no, Orc...They don't use those type of instruments, troll goes for the same, and same as goblin...I had the Idea of a Harp Vagrant from long ago, Naga just fits it, sorry.

Level 6
Sopho said:
There should be a whole change to the existing heroes in the tavern because in my opinion, they are abit weird in races.
Also new races heroes in tavern is a good idea but too much could overdo it.

I agree with every word you say, they dont fit well with the races, they fun to play with and sometimes good and helpful but they goes wierd with races

Level 5
I think the tavern heroes are fine, cause they arent supposed to fit with the rest of the heroes. The Brewmaster is there cause, well he is a panda... with alcohol, and that deserves a place whatever, the Sea Witch fits with the campagin, the Pitlord because a legion hero adds a certain finese and it was either him or the Warlock, the Beastmaster is really random, the Dark Ranger is wot the Elven Ranger would have been if she wasnt cut from roc (well, apart from the fact she's like dead...) and the Tinker was put in because blizzard really had nothing else to do...

As for the flying hero there WAS one in RoC originally (Priestess of the Moon on an owl), but she was cancelled because it gave an outrageous advantage (a flying hero could waste Human, Orc and Undead forces cause they dont have ranged units early enough, while the Night Elf have Archers).

Sticking to the 'only one from each race at tavern' I think that Saytrs (they played parts in both ne campaigns) or the Draeni should have a hero.

Level 2
I think the Dark Ranger is way underrated. Black Arrow is a friggin kickass ability, and i always find that she levels up really quickly. Charm is cool too, as is silence and life drain, all of which can be used to kill heroes and change the tide of battle.
I also think it's a bit stupid that the NE can hire a Burning Legion hero to work for them. There should be race specific heroes. Like NE could have a furlborg hero.
Humans should hav some kinda HE hero, since I always imagined High Elves as being random travellers and rangers, hired into human service. Especially now that they fight for honour since they became Blood Elves blah blah.
Undead could have a Satyr hero. I love satyrs, it would be cool to see a satyr hero.
I would give the orcs a troll barbarian type hero. I think it's a shame that Blizzard didn't put an official multi-shot spell in-game, since this seems like a really obvious ability.
Xavier, the idea of a harp as a weapon is totally cool...which reminds me...A BARD HERO!!!
like with spells that give allies positive buffs. They could play a lil' tune and give everyone in the area Brilliance Aura, lol. That would be cool. A High Elf Bard hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.