• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes never cry - project recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
R2VS4WP.png

iXVmOta.png

This is a wc universe multi-campaign project, composed by various campaign series and starring each one by several heroes with their particular stories. you must advance throught each heroe story to know more about them, and make choises that could change the storyline of the campaign series for good, or bad.

8IWfPz2.png

This project is divided in chapters. these have not a particular order between one chapter and the another, and each storyline is almost independent from the rest. but they have in common they are part of the WC universe. almost all of them starting from WC3 storyline, as alternative stories or complementing it.

QSToxLM.png

These are the chapters i've planned to make now, but there could be more:

CHAPTER: BEFORE AND AFTER

7Btapjg.png

Two brothers swore to protect each other since they were childs, but destiny wanted something different for them.

XxYVSU1.jpg

CHAPTER: WHEN TIME CHANGES

D4OOU12.png

Ayren, a young half-elf goes to the distant lands of Tanaris in order to collect an old debt not payed since years.

xOwMVt3.png

CHAPTER: A DARK HOPE

v7TKIPy.png

Kard is a closer friend of Prince Anduin. one day he discovers a terrible secret that will change his life forever.

(i'm not making this campaign yet)

there're more chapter im planning making while advance with the rest.

tapxZX0.png

i accept any type of help. however, i'm more specific bcz im looking for people with a certain special knowledge only for focus in what i want. this could be not the complete list cuz i could add more specific people depends what i'll need in my project. You must choose in which project you'd like to help me. i accept people interested in give me ideas about how to make the campaigns, or their storylines. This is what i need now:

ADVICE: i don't want to people with specific knowledge, i want any people who could know some specific thing but help me with more things too. i thought this for facilite the work so don't think wrong of it.

1. Fade Filters and images

2. Music

3. Misions

4. Cinematics

5. Special Effects

6. anyone who could bring a special some special knowledge is welcome

1. Maps.

2. Cameras and animations.

3. Special Effects.

4. Skills.

5. anyone who could bring some special knowlodge is welcome

Anyone who could make detailled maps is welcome

anyone who knows about IA is welcome

1. Units.

2. Structures.

3. Anyone who could bring some special knowledge is welcome.

1. Anyone who could bring some specific knowledge out of the above ones is welcome.

i'll accept people like:

1. Drawers ( for draw something as fade filter, or just if i want something for me xD ).

2. People who knows or speaks spanish ( in case i ruin this for don't understand a danm english word. it has happened me before )

3. Meme masters ( aaah memes, the only thing in this world that makes people happy (and money, of course :) )). you must be a nice meme commenter if you wanna be part of my team.

4. Strippers Night Elven girls. people think this is not possible, but i believe i'll find them. my faith is strong, STAY STRONG NE LOVERS!!!!

Special thanks to:

BLIZZARD (for make a great game, and for its pictures)

Last edited:
Level 11
Cool- actual descriptions! Hopefully someone is interested. From personal experience with my own ambitious project- you'll need to carry most of the project by yourself- even if you do manage to find someone(s) willing to cooperate- collaboration with everyone is almost as much of chore as doing it yourself.

I personally need to finish my own wc3 things and I'm busy with a new job and truthfully not too interested in campaigns. I can help transfer animations from one model to another via matrixeaater but that's about it.

If you want to implement something that you currently don't know how- start learning how to do things with tutorials and/or come back to it later. You can actually do most things in GUI and and then ask for requests for some things you can't figure out. You will learn you may need to sacrifice some of your detail/plans to get things actually working and playable and then go back and work on making it good. This will take a lot of time (likely years) even if you have people interested in helping you. Buenas suerte.

Level 5
Cool- actual descriptions! Hopefully someone is interested. From personal experience with my own ambitious project- you'll need to carry most of the project by yourself- even if you do manage to find someone(s) willing to cooperate- collaboration with everyone is almost as much of chore as doing it yourself.

I personally need to finish my own wc3 things and I'm busy with a new job and truthfully not too interested in campaigns. I can help transfer animations from one model to another via matrixeaater but that's about it.

If you want to implement something that you currently don't know how- start learning how to do things with tutorials and/or come back to it later. You can actually do most things in GUI and and then ask for requests for some things you can't figure out. You will learn you may need to sacrifice some of your detail/plans to get things actually working and playable and then go back and work on making it good. This will take a lot of time (likely years) even if you have people interested in helping you. Buenas suerte.
it doesn't care.

Last edited:
I got my hands quite full, but I guess one more won't hurt. GUI is my line of work, but I'm more of spell maker myself. Feel free to check my resources and see if they meet your requirements.

Keep in mind, terrain in all of my maps are not done by myself. They are co-author of the map (Deadlock NE being exception, as it's using Blizzard map).

Level 5
I got my hands quite full, but I guess one more won't hurt. GUI is my line of work, but I'm more of spell maker myself. Feel free to check my resources and see if they meet your requirements.

Keep in mind, terrain in all of my maps are not done by myself. They are co-author of the map (Deadlock NE being exception, as it's using Blizzard map).
you can help in what you can. don't worry about what i want, cuz is easy to explain and make.

Status
Not open for further replies.