• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hero wars command "MaxStr"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
how to make the command MaxStr?
For people who not know what that is then thats a command where you whirte MaxStr and then you will get tome of strength for all your money...
how to make this command i thought that was easy but i couldnt make it...

Level 28
Ehh, isn't it just something like this?

• Trigger
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing maxstr as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempInt = (((Triggering player) Current gold) / 200)
      • Hero - Modify Strength of Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))]: Add TempInt
      • Player - Set (Triggering player) Current gold to (((Triggering player) Current gold) - (TempInt x 200))
This gives 1 strength per 200 gold.
(You can combine all those commands into 1 trigger, to make it more efficient ^^)

Level 5
Thanks i was forces on to make it with tome of strength but thats is a very logic trigger thank you alot not only for this time but also for the other thousand times you have help me XD
edit: tempint that is a integer variable right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.