• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hero Trio Battle 1.07

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My First Map!

I intentionally didn't change that many stats, art + other stuff because i wanted a reliable simulation of good old 3v3 hero trio battle. I think this map is helpful in determining which race has a better hero combination. Out of experience, this map is great for improving your micro (when i played this with friends we were constantly blinking in out, blocking, tping other heroes, blablabla).

So basically, this is custom map intended for the more melee-type players. If you like it all custom (most of hive workshop) this probably isn't for you.

Keywords:
micro 3v3 hero trio battle war tp action shit items custom melee 1v1 2v2 player modern warcraft medieval.
Contents

Hero Trio Battle 1.07 (Map)

Reviews
23:30, 23rd Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Yes, it means that the map is probably of a very low quality and thus gets rejected on this site. Did you know that the hive's mods check for some sort of minimum quality requirement for maps to get...

M

23:30, 23rd Apr 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

do you know what "FIRST MAP" means?
Yes, it means that the map is probably of a very low quality and thus gets rejected on this site.

Did you know that the hive's mods check for some sort of minimum quality requirement for maps to get approved?
First map or not, the quality is too low to get approved, end of story.

Level 22
Barathrum's Review (Map Reviewer)

Description (Includes THW description, map description and Loading Screen):"

THW Description: Unacceptable (0/4)
Map Description: 1 short sentence (0/3)
Loading Screen: Too small (0.5/3

All together for these 3: 0.5/10

Terrain:

Very bad terrain, this is unacceptable level.
(0/10)

Gameplay:

Includes good dialog buttons, but other than that still very bad.
(4/10)

Quest menu, Hints:

Quest menu: 1 quest item (1/5)
Hints: Some hints, and some floating texts... (3/5)

All together for these 2: 4/10

Aditional Information:

You also break 2 rules:
1. Unacceptable description
2. This map is no where close to a playable and enjoyable map, so I'd count it alfa-stage, which then breaks the rules.

2x Rules violation = automatic rejection even if you had 40/40, so fix these two violations before even getting to fix the other stuff.

Score Board:

0%-49% = 1/5 vote for rejection
50%-60% = 2/5 but i vote for either rejection or approval
61%-70% = 2/5 but i vote for approval
71%-80% = 3/5 vote for approval
81%-92% = 4/5 vote for approval
93%-100% = 5/5 vote for approval
Results:

Map Rating: 1(Unacceptable)

Total: 8.5/40
= 21%

Vote for Approval?= No
Vote for Rejection?= Yes

Ratings

5 (Highly Recommended)

4 (Recommended)
3 (Useful)
2 (Lacking)
1 (Unacceptable)
Final Notes

do you know what "FIRST MAP" means? you obviously don't cuz you are rating me like a professional map modder or something.

Please don't troll! All he write up there was true!
Next time please read rules before posting! You can post thread in Map Development forum so people can see and check your work, they will tell you what to upgrade/improve etc. You can also check many tutorials here and learn!

If you have to ask anything about word editor just post thread here World Editor Help Zone
For triggers and Jass (or vJass) Code here: Triggers and Scripts Forum
and like I sad post unfinished map here: Map Development Forum

Remember Hive isn't just any site, we have rules, next time you can get ban and be unable to upload and etc!

Also don't make smart to make 2 profiles because they will get PROBLEMATIC class, in other words, your uploaded maps will still be invisible!

So point is: READ rules, and be NICE to people! :infl_thumbs_up:

EDIT: Map is reported

Last edited by a moderator: