• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Tech Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This map is a mix up of Tech Wars Tournament, Hero Line Wars, and Hero Wars. The idea of the game is to work with your 2 allies to defeat the 3 guys on the other side of the box. You pick one of 12 stock heroes and one of 6 customized races. Through the game you can buy tomes, potions, passive items, scrolls, and troop upgrades.

Right sides hero shop area
hero%20shops.jpg

Your army respawns behind your town halls and auto sends at the enemy across from you. Units are upgraded directly on the battlefield or you can create new ones from your hall.

The races are Fire, Human, Orc, Skeleton, Troll, Zombie.
unit%20line%20up.jpg

What Im looking for from you guys is what you think of it as is. Of course theres plenty of balancing to do since this is my first test version.

Map Download

KNOWN BUGS

Dark Archer charm is permanent
Zombie can zombify their own / allies units.
Heroes will still respawn if their town hall was destroyed after they died.
Air units are able to be targeted by ground melee (I think. Air system is being completely changed anyways)
Some Fire units' immolation isnt working right

Last edited:
Level 2
bump

*bump*

Huge updates since last map. New download here.(i hope the link works lol)

Updates:
It is now 4v4 not 3v3.
Many unit changes/additions.
Dark Archer and Pit Lord were replaced with other heroes.
Naga Tidelord custom hero added.
Mercinary units available for purchase.(these guys dont respawn).
Air works for sure.
Invisible units work for sure.
Ive stopped working on the Troll race until other game issues have been solved.
New terrain layout.
Can upgrade main hall for +100 food.

Well Ive gotten no response whatsoever from guys here on the hive but when i have hosted this game people have said many positive things. Im hoping to get even better criticism and support from people here seeing as how this is one of the top WC modding sites.

The gameplay is still the same. You pick your hero then your race and go crush your enemy. When your units die they respawn and autosend at the opponent opposite of you. Units are upgraded directly on the battlefield or you can build fresh ones from your town hall. The best overall description of this game would be tech wars tournament with heroes and 6 races.

Status
Not open for further replies.