• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Survivial SMALL TEST BETA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the first release of this map. In this beta you can pick one of 3 heroes (Goodies, Hammer God & Nuclear God). Goodies & Hammer God are completely done (but in some releases they maybe be edited), while Nuclear God have only ONE spell (Nuclear Strike Blue).
Here is only 1 level (Footman). Survive 30 minutes to win. You lose if God's Home is destroyed.
There is a few items (Heavy Strength, God Speed ...) and few shops with no items (Agility Shop, Intaligence shop...)
In the final (v1.0 public) release will be :

-Complete of 10 heros
-Complete of 20 items
-Complete of 10 levels
-Complete of 2 bosses (on 5 and 10 level)
-Every hero will have 5 spells (4 normal and 1 ultimate)
-There will be some special events (maybe Survive in arena of 5x5 for 30 seconds xD)
What else to say... I realy need advises and help...

Here is some screens :

Keywords:
Hero defense
Contents

Hero Survivial SMALL TEST BETA (Map)

Reviews
00:21, 11th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected (permanently) The triggers and terrain aren't good, I really suggest learning efficient and leakless coding. The terrain is too monotone and flat, don't use blizzard cliffs, but instead use walls, use...

M

00:21, 11th Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected (permanently)

The triggers and terrain aren't good, I really suggest learning efficient and leakless coding.
The terrain is too monotone and flat, don't use blizzard cliffs, but instead use walls, use different tilesets, more doodads
(environmental, ...).

The gameplay on itself was also a bit boring because of the skills, which are basically standard (though they have been edited in a good way).

The description was better than expected ofr such a map, though you need to use BB-codes to make it look better.