• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero stops at level 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
When playing my map, people pick a hero, kill some monsters until they hit level 5, and then they're stuck at that level. For some reason you can't get over level 5. I changed max level in game constants to 2000. I started with 9999, and had the problem.. So I though it was that, and changed it to 6, but the problem still occoured. And now it's at 2000, still not working. The only other thing regarding experience that I changed, is the experience gain from killing mobs - It's increased by 900%. Also, there, I started with a high number (10000%). That didn't work.. Changed it to 100%, still not working. And now it's at 900%.

So, does anyone know how to fix my problem?

Attachments

• Map.w3x
    26 KB · Views: 29
Level 37
Advanced - Hero XP Gained - Creep Reduction table.

It uses the last value for levels >5, which is zero, so you won't get any exp.

The values shown there are percentages. The first value is 80, so your hero at level one, gets 80 % of the exp the killed unit gives by default. At level 5 he gets 50 % of the exp. At higher levels, it uses that last value, which is 0.

So set the last value to some other value than zero, or add custom values for each hero level.

Status
Not open for further replies.