• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Skills Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Intro: Hello, as you can tell that this is my first post, I'm new here. I was working on something on world edit myself, but could not finish due to lack of experience, cluelessness, etc. Then I thought if your website could help, so I figured I would give it a shot.

Project: A hero for a game called "Anime Wars Allstars", Anime character is Cardcaptor Sakura

Info: I was working on a hero in hopes of it getting added. Like I said, due to my lack of experience using world edit, I could not create it how I hoped it would turn out. My hero does not need a model/skin, and I did manage to get an icon, but the skills are the problem. I will explain all the skills as detailed as I possibly can.

PERSONAL: All spells will take a 2 second casting time, but hero is invulnerable during cast. All spells at max level will only take 1 second.

Innate Skills

Staff of Clow - passive

The staff Sakura was assigned to capture the clow cards.

Grants +3 bonus to int

Author's Notes: I have tried to an item ability to make it into a passive, but that failed, as it did not grant a bonus nor show up on the hero.

Upgrade Staff - Activated on click

After a long quest of finding all the clow cards, Sakura now has to upgrade her staff in order to pass the final judgement.

At Level 9 can upgrade Staff of Clow into Staff of Sakura. Required for use of ultimate.

Sakura herself gains a permanent +5 to all attributes.[/QUOTE]

Note: Innate Ability disappears after one use. Must be level 9 to use.

Author's Notes: Have not tried this due to failure of the first innate skill.

Staff of Sakura - passive

Sakura succeeds in transforming her staff, strengthening her magic and can now cast spells faster.

Increases int by 6, str and agi by 3. Reduces cooldown on all spells but ultimate.

NOTE: Sakura needs this staff upgrade to be able to use ultimate.

Author's Notes: This skill is to replace the first innate skill, yet because I did not get this far I could not work on it.

Skill 1: The Create

Activated once clicked.

Level 1 - Creates 3 flying sheep that can spy. has 150 health and cannot attack. Flying unit.
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 60 seconds, 45 with staff upgrade

Level 2 - Creates 3 attack rats. Cats have 250 life and 9-14 attack damage and move fast. Ground units.
Mana Cost: 80
Cooldown: 85 seconds, 60 with staff upgrade

Level 3 - Creates 2 flying wolves. Wolves have 300 life and 16-20 attack damage. Attacks fast, moves normally. Flying unit.
Mana Cost: 120
Cooldown: 90 seconds, 75 with staff upgrade

Level 4 - Creates 3 flying wolves. Wolves have 350 life and 16-20 attack damage. Attacks fast, moves a bit faster. Flying unit.
Mana Cost: 140
Cooldown: 110 seconds, 95 with staff upgrade

Level 5 - Creates one lion. Lion has 650 life, 30-34 attack damage, and has a 6% chance of a critical hit that deals x2 normal damage. Moves and attacks normally. Ground unit.
Mana Cost: 160
Cooldown: 120 seconds, 105 with staff upgrade

Level 6 - Creates two lions. Lions have 700 life, 30-34 attack damage, and a 9% chance of a critical hit that deals x2 normal damage. Moves and attacks normally. Ground unit.
Mana Cost: 180
Cooldown: 130 seconds, 115 with staff upgrade

Max level - Creates one dragon, does 80-149 attacking damage, attacks slow, has a breath of fire ability for 230 damage, has armored skin to reduce damage by 20 and reduces magic damage by 15% has 1500 life. Ground unit.
Mana Cost: 250
Cooldown: 130 seconds, 115 with staff upgrade

Creations have no limited time, but can only be summoned at night. If hero dies then creations die. If creations are made, but morning comes, they are erased. Sakura can summon as many creations needed until morning comes.

Author's Notes: The creatures turned out fine, but I cannot get it so that the spell only works at night, and that they disappear when day comes.

Skill 2: The Sword

Activated on Cast

Level 1 - gives 9 bonus damage, 3% attack speed, 9% evasion, and reduces armor upon striking by 2.
Mana cost: 160

Level 2 - gives 18 bonus damage, 6% attack speed, 11% evasion, and reduces armor upon striking by 2
Mana cost: 155

Level 3 - gives 25 bonus damage, 9% attack speed, 14% evasion, and reduces armor upon striking by 3
Mana cost: 145

Level 4 - gives 32 bonus damage, 14% attack speed, 17% evasion, and reduces armor upon striking by 3
Mana cost: 140

Level 5 - gives 39 bonus damage, 16% attack speed, 20% evasion, and reduces armor upon striking by 4
Mana cost: 130

Level 6 - gives 46 bonus damage, 19% attack speed, 23% evasion, and reduces armor upon striking by 4
Mana cost: 125

Max level - gives 55 bonus damage, 22% attack speed, 27% evasion, and reduces armor upon striking by 5
Mana cost: 115

Lasts 20 seconds

Cannot cast other spells in weapon’s state.

Cooldown: 60 seconds, 45 with staff upgrade

Creations already summoned do not disappear if this move is activated.[/QUOTE]

Author's Notes: Another failure for me. I could not get it so that the hero would get every single bonus.

The Earthy

Activated on cast, Small AOE.

Level 1 - does 90 damage to nearby enemy units, and slows them by 2% for 4 seconds.
Mana cost: 200

Level 2 - does 140 damage to nearby enemy units, and slows them by 4% for 4 seconds.
Mana cost: 210

Level 3 - does 190 damage to nearby enemy units, and slows them by 6% for 4 seconds.
Mana cost: 220

Level 4 - does 240 damage to nearby enemy units, and slows them by 8% for 4 seconds.
Mana cost: 230

Level 5 - does 280 damage to nearby enemy units, and slows them by 8% for 4 seconds.
Mana cost: 240

Level 6 - does 330 damage to nearby enemy units, and slows them by 9% for 4 seconds.
Mana cost: 250

Max Level - does 390 damage to nearby enemy units, and slows them by 10% for 4 seconds.
Mana cost: 300

Cooldown: 90 seconds, 75 with staff upgrade

Author's Notes: I have tried two approaches to this, and both ended in failure. First was using thunder clap, but could not get it that it would send them into the air like impale. Secondly I tried impale, but could not get it into an AOE type move.

Ultimate

Required Level, 10

The Nothing

Player must choose attacking AOE area

With an average AOE, units/heroes that get trapped in sphere disappear for two seconds, then reappears damaged. Players who’s heroes are trapped lose control, *or lose click on if you know what I mean* for the two seconds. Allied units/heroes also get trapped and lose control but do not get damaged. Sphere lasts for 4 seconds. One second to trap, two seconds to erase, last second to rewrite, and disappears. The AOE of where the sphere appeared suffers from ruptured gravity causing a -15 movement speed to anyone that goes in the AOE. Gravity goes back to normal after 10 seconds. Units cannot enter sphere from outside.

Level 1 - 300 damage
Mana cost: 400

Level 2 - 360 damage
Mana cost: 430

Level 3 - 420 damage
Mana cost: 460

Level 4 - 460 damage
Mana cost: 390

Max Level - 530 damage
Mana cost: 600

Cooldown - 170 seconds.

Requires Staff of Sakura to cast.

Author's Notes: Didn't try to make this skill yet, but due to past attempts of the other skills, my confidence is nowhere near high in attempting to create this one.

And that's it. I know its huge and everything, and I'm aware that its not guaranteed that someone will help, but I figure I give it a shot since I got nothing to lose.

If you do help, Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.