• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi everybody, im having problems with my system of hero selection, i have about 20 heros to select, all with the same exact config, but when I run the map, some dont appear (always the same ones dont appear)
Thnx for your help
:grin:

Level 8
Hi. I want to know how this Hero selection looks like. Maybe you can post the map?
Some Reasons:
1. Fog
2. Start Positions block units
I don´t know more, i have to take a look at it :/

Level 28
you don't need to use bold text all the time, it's really annoying.
I mean that Night Elf heroes (the Warden, for example) have another standard ability called "Shadow Meld", which is the same as "Hide", so the unit will be invisible during the night, so you cannot see them while selecting the heroes.
It's "ap0calypse" by the way! - ap0 + cal + ypse - ap0calypse

Level 8
I will take a look at it tomorrow. I got to go sleep now :)
And, by the way, please attach your map here, its easier :grin:
EDIT:
Ok ap0calypse said the right, you have to edit the night elf heroes. (Remove their ability which make them invinsible at night so you can´t see them.)
I did it for you, here is the map:

Attachments

• Otro.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
Level 28
Lol xD

|c00RRGGBB [TEXT] |r
RR: Red (Hexadecimal)
GG: Green (Hexa)
BB: Blue (Hexa)
|r : end of color code

Examples:
|c00ff0000Hey|r - Hey
|c00ffcc00Hey|r - Hey
|c000088ffHey|r - Hey
|c0000ff00Hey|r - Hey
|c000000ffHey|r - Hey

Allright, these are just a few examples, after using them for a long time, you'll start knowing exactly how to form them (I don't need to look at sites when I want a color, I just create it myself... it isn't hard).

Note that the "00" in front doesn't really matter, you can set it to "FF" as well, if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.