• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Hero selection = Fatal Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luz

Luz

Level 1
Hello Everyone.

I'm new at this forum and this is my first thread (so, i'm not sure i'm posting in the right forum)

Anyway, I'm creating a map, AoS (DotA) style, but whit anime heros. So far I have made (whit a lot of help of this forum and chaosrealm) 3 complete hero (Ulquiorra, Naruto and Alucard); the 4th hero I was making was Gilgamesh, and the problem is whit him: when the map start and I select him from the tabern the game return a Fatal Error and close my warcraft3.:ogre_rage:
The problem only happend whit Gilga, becouse I select other heros and everything works fine. I try loking online for a solution but nothig help me.

The only thing I know is that only happend whit Gilgamesh, so I try deleting the hero, the model, the blp and btn => then I re-create him but the map still crash... :eekani:

Does anyone know what the heck is goin on? Tell me if you need more information to help me. I attach a picture so you can see the FATAL ERROR thing...

Anyway, hope that someone can help :cry:

(btw: please excuse my english, I'm still learning xD)

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    277.4 KB · Views: 177

Luz

Luz

Level 1
Ok, I'm attaching it, 'couse is a long .txt file...

Attachments

• 2014-08-05 02.09.48 Crash.txt
    12.9 KB · Views: 485

Luz

Luz

Level 1
I look for it in the Import Manager of my map, but I couldn't find that file...

Edit: Luz [Akatsuki] is my usual name in warcraft, and I'm not sure whit "Cualquiera" (means "anything" or "anybody" in spanish, so I dont get what are you asking :S)

Last edited:

Luz

Luz

Level 1
I just found something that may help: I open the Gilgamesh .mdx file in the War3 Model Editor and in Edit > Model Properties I found the "MilkshapeExported" in the name tag...
But I'm not sure what that means in the error log file...

Anyway, I'll attach the map too...

Attachments

• Model-gilga.png
    Model-gilga.png
    346.6 KB · Views: 145
  • BAF 1.0d (clan [Akatsuki]).w3x
    9.5 MB · Views: 83

Luz

Luz

Level 1
Try removing his model and test if it crashes.

It might be exported the wrong way.

Aparently that was the problem, I delete the model and replace it whit the Gilga model in the spellpack map, and now it's working... Thx! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.