• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Max Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Heroes have maximum stats...?

I feel like if you're hitting some kind of max stat mark on your heroes, you should probably... just lower their stat gains/the number of tomes and shit in your map, rather than try to increase the max stats.

Level 33
Just a couple of things to remind me and other people for future reference:
- Computers have their limits.
- Even indexing we have limit up to 8192, right ?
- Maximum Gold in Warcraft III is also limited to 1 million (you have to use custom resource on your own, be it triggers or anything else)
- Hashtable has 255 limits of it
- Even the trick SHIFT + Double-click has its limit you know.

So, think about it, there's just a limit to a computer can do, you should think this thoroughly first before humans are more advance than computers because we created them.

Class, dismiss.

Level 2
In my map im working on your hero can level up too 200 and yet i come nowhere even close to the stat cap...dude...you really need to re balance...

Last edited:
Level 2
...I just did some research...the max stat limit is 99999....W...T...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....Either you have your heros gaining like 900 stat points per level or have a max level of like...50000...my advice to you is...scale it down...

Level 2
It's impossibru to increase the max stats of a hero. Just like you can't increase the movement speed limit of units.

Also, don't double post.

There is no reason to WANT to increase max hero stats...it would just be silly if you did...but i do think blizzard should have been less strict on the movement speed limit of units because currently its a tad low...

Level 12
It's impossibru to increase the max stats of a hero. Just like you can't increase the movement speed limit of units.

Also, don't double post.

I have to disagree with you both of that can be increased like in movement speed... it can be change into 1000000000 and in the max stats you can change it by selecting the hero in the map and double click the hero and uncheck the default abilities button and set it to the one you like

Status
Not open for further replies.